I am a certified family constellator, a certified hypnotherapist, and a coach and intuitive counselor, specializing in guiding individuals through transitions and times of uncertainty. My work centers around helping clients connect with their hearts, and live authentically, aligned with purpose and passion.
What is “intuitive counseling”?
One of my greatest assets is my ability to listen and hear intuitively. Some would call this a form of “channeling,” but I do not. I have simply developed a gift that I have had since early childhood: the ability to hear and see interconnections between people, events, circumstances and repeating patterns. [more] When I share what I hear with clients, it often creates a deep shift in their awareness, “aha” moments, and the one-word response that is most-often uttered near the end of our first session is “WOW”! Is this a form of spirituality? Some say yes, and others would say that it is the connection point between science and spirit. The later reflects my belief. I would welcome a conversation with you on the topic!
- Certified Family Constellation Facilitator, Hellinger Institute, Toronto, Canada
- CPD Certificate, Intergenerational Trauma Conference 2021
- Certificate of Participation, International Systemic Constellation Conference, February-March 2021
- Member, International Systemic Constellation Association, ISCA
- Ongoing Participation, Therapy Master Mind Circle, Intergenerational Trauma and Attachment Styles, Hosted by Diane Poole Heller, 2020 and ongoing
- Master Classes with case supervision, Inherited Family Trauma Diagnosis and Resolution in Individual Sessions, Mark Wollyn, Family Constellation Trainer, 2017
- Southwest Healing Arts Academy (SWIHA), Certificate of Excellence in Hypnotherapy, currently pursuing additional training for the Clinical Hypnotherapy Certificate
- HeartMath Institute
- Aura-Soma Academy, ASIACT (Aura-Soma International Academy of Color Technologies)
- Institute for Radical Forgiveness Therapy & Coaching, Inc.
- Brain Tek Institute
I have a liberal arts degree with honors and Phi Beta Kappa distinction from the University of Chicago. After graduating from college, I was honored to be selected to serve as an Ambassador of Goodwill for Rotary International, in Toulouse France, where I studied International Relations and Politics as a graduate student. This is where I found my passion for public speaking! I am a Leo through-and-through!
Upon returning to the USA, I had an opportunity to enter the world of business. I had no idea where this would lead me, but I truly enjoyed the people I worked with and the clients I helped with financing their business expansion plans. After a 16-year successful career in banking, I changed my focus to helping people heal. [more]
My own healing journey is depicted in my award-winning documentary film entitled: Sacred Journey of the Heart. The film has won numerous awards throughout the world, including Best Inspirational Documentary, and Best Original Theme Song.
You can access the trailer and film here.
I am a member of the American Board of Hypnotherapists (ABH) and a member of the Energy Medicine Professional Association
I work with clients throughout the world by phone or Skype, as well as see clients in my office location at 496 Crescent Blvd, Glen Ellyn, Il 60137.
New? Ask for your FREE 15-minute evaluation session with Ronna to discover your best path.